Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Life Back to Normal

Well, we have been home for just over a week and in some ways it feels like we have been home forever - never left.  But I do remember what sunshine looks like and how it feels.  Seattle (the northwest) meanwhile has had over 6 inches of rain this month.  Incredible.  I know that California would like some of that precipitation, but I don't know how to send it to them.

So around here - I had a moment of domesticity and I made cookies.  Can't remember the last time I did that.

Recognizing my peculiarities, only half of the cookies included chocolate chips.  The rest had oatmeal and raisins.

This last week-end, the bigger grands came to visit.  As usual, it was really fun.  They are good kids.
We seem to have a tradition of at least one breakfast of blueberry pancakes and sausages.  Always tasty.

Working on a couple of "fabric" activities.  I will work on photos to add to this blog.

I'll try to be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment