Monday, August 12, 2013

Itchy Fingers

For some of us, your fingers begin to tingle and itch when they have been away from holding and touching and dare I say, fondeling, fabric.  Well, I been getting itchy fingers, so here are a couple of very small projects I've been working on.

First is addition of a border to a UFO that's been hanging around for quite a long, long time.  It is now about the right size for a single bed. All shades of purple and white.   So to find some batting and a back and we're off.




And then I had ordered a packet of pre-cuts.  It's a lovely collection called "Historical Blenders".  Only challenge is that each piece is only 2 1/2" square.  So I did find a very sweet pattern for an antique child's dolly quilt.  I found a fabric that I'm happy with, for my "other" half square triangle, and here's the center.  Now for a couple of borders and a back.



(and don't write and tell me that I have two golds exactly alike beside each other.  I know it, but like the Amish I try to build in a mistake.)  :-)  Happy sunshine!

1 comment:

  1. I love your doll quilt. How sweet. I really love that pattern. Put it on my list for november ; ).Caro

    ReplyDelete