Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wednesday report

Just a quick little post to show you what I have been working on.

Before I put away all the Christmas fabrics, I have been making another Christmas Tree Skirt.  They get a bit boring to sew, but I like how they turn out.
This is the last one I made.  So another is on its way.

And, when I couldn't sleep the other night, I dreamed up a new quilt for the motorhome.  The sofa is "plea-thur" (plastic leather) and in the morning it is cold to sit on.  So why not a very nice quilt to cover it up, or to wrap up in later in the day.  So using only bits and pieces from Nana's quilt stash, I found these.




For my alternate squares I'm making brightly color 9-patch.  Hardly difficult at all, but so far, so good,

It should be a fun addition to the beige/brown color scheme.

More to make:




What are you working on these days?




No comments:

Post a Comment