Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A few things "fabric"

Lest you think I have forgotten about my quilts,

I got a back made for this top that I finished quite a while ago,

Now to put it all together.  I have a new home for it, so need to get it finished.

And for our Stashbusters strip exchange, I found some lilac, while we were away and a couple of greys.  At the top is the color card we were aiming to match (as close as we could)



And later on, we have committed to making another bicycle trip to the Netherlands.  I know, I thought our last one in 2006 was our last one, but we are celebrating a friend's retirement and 60th birthday.  Both pretty big deals.  So tonight the credit card was "singing"

or was that 'groaning' and I just misunderstood?  This time schedule will be a first for us - arriving in the early afternoon, instead of right at breakfast time.  I'll keep ya posted.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun thing to look forward to a Bike trip in Holland and making plans! Love the top you have made in those beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete